1. WW1 Civilian Draft Registration, Wilmington, Delaware
2. Marriage Certificate signed by officiating pastor
3. Social Security Death Index
4. Interview with Marjorie (Smith) Blewett, grand-daughter of Elbertie
5. LDS Ancestral File/Davidson Family
6. Charles Farnam, Descendants of John Whitman, 1889.
7. Records of James Whitman from the research of William E. Chute
8. “Whitman.rtf,” 2 Feb 1999, Keith Berry.
9. Genealogy of WHITMAN, submitted to Acadia University in Nova Scotia by a group of researchers and contributed to me by Marcia Craig.
10. “Telephone Interview with Aubrey Gratto and Rita Gordon,” February 1999, P. D. Crowe.
11. Charles Farnam, Descendants of John Whitman, 1889, Page 726.
12. "Freeman Families of NS" page 482,Parker, Major Nathaniel, 1998, FTW
13. Freeman Family researcher
14. LDS AFN# 1DBL-ODT
15. LDS Ancestral File
16. Keith Berry gedcom files; from Whitman(1).rtf
17. NEHGR Page 309 Liverpool vrs / January 1974
18. "The Whitman House" by Michelle Raoul, 13 Dec. 1991; Report for the Architecture Dept. of Beaton Institute, University College of Cape Breton, Sydney, Nova Scotia
19. Marriage Document from Nova Scotia Archives (Halifax)
20. Email from Trishe Willis, descendant
21. From Paula Bogue firstname.lastname@example.org
Her personal family research for the WILT family
22. Handwritten Family History by Reta (Gratto) Gordon, 1999
23. Handwritten Family History by Aubrey Gratto, 1999
24. Handwritten Family History by Linda Gratto, 1999
25. Francis Winslow, Alamo, Texas.
26. Encyclopedia Brittanica.
27. “http://www.ezonline.com/aem/gen/surnames.html,” Albert E. Myers.
29. Ray Ezell.
30. “Whitman Family Research,” 2 Feb 1999, Pam Callam.
31. Email from Pauline Lyle, a descendant of Daniel McIntyre, Nov. 8, 1999
33. Edward Norris Sailer; Letter by email: email@example.com sent this link ; referenced to this genealogy at: http://22.214.171.124/cgi-bin/geneweb.cgi?b=Whitman&m=D&p=john&n=whitman&oc=3&v=9&t=L
34. "Queens County Genealogies", page 132 Micro 13325, PANS (Provincial Archives of Nova Scotia) [Parker.ftw]
35. N.S. Historical Society, Collection, Vol. 16. Historical Notes of Queens County. RH971.6 N935C 16; 1912. Personal Copy also at PANS, Halifax, NS
[Parker, Major Nathaniel, July, 1998.FTW
36. http://sengir.com/genealogy/freeman.html Bob & Joyce Trotter.
37. http://sengir.com/genealogy/freeman.html Bob & Joyce Trotter 1997.
38. “Interview with Robert D. Donaldson,” February, 1999.
40. “http://www.slip.net/~dgf/Alderson.” "Official" Alderson Genealogy site.
41. Annapolis Royal Cemetery inscription
42. www.familysearch.org LDS family file/ancestral file
43. Emailed information from Donald Wilkerson re:
1. Monroe County, MO Census records
2. Glen Douglas of Tulsa, OK records for Donaldson Family
3. Gene Greening of Monroe City, MO, Donaldson records
45. Donaldson Genealogy Forum
46. Civil War Pension File/Divorce Papers (State of PA) 1902
47. Death certificate from State of Delaware
48. “Descendants of Gabriel Laboyteaux,” Arlene Hill.
49. Personal Family Knowledge of Relatives/ Interview with Jean Donaldson
50. Handwritten Family History by Robert Donaldson, 1995
51. Notes of Family History written by Elbertie Parrott
52. Handwritten records of Elbertie Parrott Fee
53. LDS Ancestral File for Pettyjohn Family
54. LDS Ancestral File for Pettyjohn Family AFN: 21J7-Z9l.
55. LDS Ancestral File for Pettyjohn Family AFN:21J7-R3B.
56. LDS Ancestral File for Pettyjohn Family AFN:21J7-R24.
57. LDS Ancestral File for Pettyjohn Family AFN: 21J7-QPV.
58. LDS Ancestral File for Pettyjohn Family AFN:21J7-QR9.
59. LDS Ancestral File AFN:QX6L-70.
60. LDS Ancestral File AFN:QX7F-L9.
61. LDS Ancestral File AFN:QX7F-MG.
62. LDS Ancestral File AFN:QX7F-NM.
63. LDS Ancestral File AFN:QX7F-QO.
64. LDS Ancestral File AFN:QX7F-R5.
65. LDS Ancestral File AFN:QX7F-TH.
66. LDS Ancestral File AFN:QX7F-SB.
67. Lds Ancestral File for Isaiah Horton
68. Email: NS Roots_L: RPalmer835@aol.com Explaining the Spinney generations out of Isaac Spinney
70. Romulus, NY Fire Dept. web site
71. Email letter from Ted Mills concerning Laboyteaux Family research papers
72. Email from Bruce Roberts of March 27, 2001 clearing up Sophia Tupper and Henry Parker. Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
73. Email from D. W. Beal, Toronto, 11 Oct. 1999
74. Email letter of "direct line" descent by Marsha Craig: email@example.com
75. LDS microfilm #AF91-104859 submitted by Russell N. Payzant, Provo, UT
76. LDS fileAFN:21R1-T9S
77. Email from P. Bailey (firstname.lastname@example.org ) on 10/8/2000 regarding the DAVIDSON family
78. Genealogy Information sheet from Barbara and Robt. Gary Donaldson May 1999
79. From Irene Shoemaker VanBuskirk's book Vol 1, pgs 752,753
80. "The Acadia Record 1838-1953" Fourth Edition; Revised and enlarged by Watson Kirkconnell; Page 502; published by Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia
81. "They were married in 1837 February 13 by Rev. Thomas Handley Chipman as per the Annapolis Township book and she died in 1846 May 6 as per the vitals stats of NS age 34 with 3 children." Louella Marshall email@example.com
82. LDS AFN 1DBL-OF2
83. Louella Marshall
84. A. C. Jost, Guysborough Sketches and Essays.
85. LDS CD#4 Pin#876854
86. Genealogy of WHITMAN, submitted to Acadia University in Nova Scotia by a group of researchers and contributed to me by Marcia Craig. page 12.
87. LDS film #0924812, Parish Register Transcript; Chesham, Buckinghamshire
in email from Robert Hegerich dated June 4, 2000
88. Family Talk and Ann Llewellyn's funeral bulletin
89. Rick Crowe
91. World Connect at Rootsweb.com; from the site of Dale Davidson; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; his information came from a letter by Tina George; email: email@example.com
92. Gedcom of Victor Grant Hilliard, Jr, as posted on www.ancestry.com, "The Hillard/Hilliard Family" updated 12 Nov 2000
93. BEALS Genealogy provided by Don Beals (firstname.lastname@example.org)
94. A. C. Jost, Guysborough Sketches and Essays, Page 405.
Created 29 Nov 2004 by EasyTree, from Sierra On-Line